June 09, 2011

Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Allie, photographer of Allison Scranton Photography. I am based out of Portland, Oregon and travel within the surrounding area. 
In case you were wondering who's in the photo on the left... That's me, and yes, I am fun to work with!
My blog will contain recent shoots and I'm sure a few personal photos from my life. If you're searching for something in particular, try the search button on the navigation bar to the right. 
I would love to hear your thoughts... so don't be shy, leave a comment


2 comments:

  1. Alli, you have such a talent, and not many people have the patience and kindness to get such great photos from my sassy baby girl and active little little guy. I am more than impressed, and we'll definitely be using you for family portraits in the future!

    P.S. I am so excited you started a BLOG ;) I love seeing all of your shoots!

    Valarie Safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete